I hate when the media makes The Hunger Games look like a battle for love. Get your bullshit fantasies away. This is about murder, over powered government, and a girl trying to change the way things are. News flash not every girls fantasy is to find true love.
the irony here is that our media is doing exactly what the Capitol did in the books; downplaying the murder, focusing on the bullshit love story
"dude just wait until the banjo drops"
hell yeah grown ass men owning up to their mistakes and taking strong criticism as building blocks instead of an excuse to tear themselves down but instead make themselves even greater you go christopher palu you fight the good fight.
(Source: chadbono, via iamdisturbing)
playlist for the day
- i don’t care - apocalyptica
- really don’t care - demi lovato
- i don’t care - fall out boy
- i love it (i don’t care) - icona pop
- i don’t care - 2ne1
- i don’t care about you - cody johnson
- we don’t care - kanye west
- i don’t care anymore - phil collins